Pages

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Tribute to Shoaib Akhtar

I was sitting and watching television suddenly my attention divert by a beam of my mobile when I checked it, I found a text message about Shoaib Akhtar.

        "Once there was a boy: Up-to 12 year he can not run,because of his toes both of
          them were plate and flat foot as well,but in the age of 18 he start cricket, the people
          in those days were called him as the first terrorist of the cricket world because of his
          aggressive nature and quick bowling. Then he bowled the fastest ball of the history,
          which no one bowled in 137years of cricket till today.Today he is leaving us because
          of his retirement from international cricket, but no one even named him, no one
          appreciated his 15years great serve, which he did for PAKISTAN. He played only
          for Pakistan not for himself people call him SHOAIB AKHTAR. i salute his services
          because for us he is a TRUE LEGEND"

After this text message i realize that our hero RAWALPINDI EXPRESS leaving the cricket and we were too busy in world cup that we forget to talk about him.For me he is a indeed legend, all the wicket he took are still fresh....the power and passion he played and bowled was fabulous.Surely cricket will miss its fastest and one of the most exciting blower. I liked it when he got the stumps and flying for the wickets. If there is something like re-birth I would love to watch him young again with furious blowing. Whole Pakistani nation will going to miss RAWALPINDI EXPRESS. Even i will say every cricket lover will miss him in cricket May ALLAH bless him. I salute his services for Pakistan.
          

0 comments:

Post a Comment